Panama Jack Sunscreen (SPF50) R.R.P. £14.99
Panama Jack Continuous Clear Spray Sunscreen is a rub-free, fast drying, non-greasy, clear spray that
provides quick and easy protection from the sun. Spray at any angle for quick and even coverage - ideal for
those hard to reach places like your back, and for children who just won't keep still long enough for you to
apply and rub in a sun cream or lotion.
- UV-A & UV-B protection
- Water and Sweat resistant formula
- Easy continuous spray action without the need for pumping
- Supplied in a 177ml canister.
Apply liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate.
Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
SPF 50 - Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 4%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2.75%Inactive Ingredients:
SPF 50 - Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Fragrance, Polyester-8, SD Alcohol 40-B, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 1SN, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within one working day of payment.
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item.
- Economy Delivery services will often leave the parcels in a safe place if you are out when they deliver,
we recommend leaving delivery instructions when you place your order in the case that you are away
when the package arrives.
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 30 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.