Launched in 2015, the Soto Amicus is a reliable, high performance/low-cost stove. Highly recommended for first time stove users. Lightweight and compact it comes with 4-prong pot supports for stability and a stow bag, and this version comes with the Stealth Igniter.
Rated at 10210 BTU, the Amicus is compatible with standard butane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil. This stove has many of the capabilities of more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking. A quality stove at a minimal cost that will simmer and mix and match with a variety of different cook pots available today.
- Unique raised ledge at the crown of the burner head and concave burner surface to increase performance under windy conditions.
- Spring-loaded pot supports engineered for easy set up and pot stability.
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Hidden electric line for Igniter
- Gas canister not included
Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz (250g) canister.
Weight: 2.6 oz (75 g)
- In use 3.0 x 4.0 x 3.4 in (7.6 x 10.0 x 8.6 cm)
- When stowed 1.7 x 1.6 x 3.0 in (4.3 x 4.0 x 7.5 cm