The Explorer Merino Comfort is a boot sock for mountain hikers and walkers who enjoy the trails in cold weather, providing all the support and warmth you need for the more frigid expeditions. Designed to be worn inside mountaineering footwear or suitable walking boots, the heavy-weight cushioning and Fusion Technology provides excellent moisture management and effectively wicks moisture away from the foot, providing enhanced warmth and ultimate comfort.
- Thick cushioning for warmth,
- Soft-knit cuff for comfort
- Double density pads underfoot for all-day impact resistance.…
- Merino Comfort Fusion Technology creating a soft, fast-drying, unrestrictive and durable sock.
- Comfort Fit with a stretchy ribbed cuff and around your calf allowing the sock to be worn comfortably up or down.
- Closed toe box with an almost invisible Flat Toe Seam to minimise bulk and irritation around toes and keep securely in place
- Elasticated Arch and 3D-shaped heel cup.
- Structure of Lycra® and set by a Thermo Fit process to ensure the sock returns to its original shape and size after every wash.
M - 6 - 8 1/2 (EU 40-43)