Have you been in the countryside? Check yourself for tick bites! If you find a tick bite, it is very important that the tick is removed quickly, safely, and in the correct manner. You should do so within eight hours, using the Care Plus® Tick Remover. The Tick Remover is supplied with two alcohol swabs for disinfecting the bite locations after the tick has been removed.
- Specialist blister prevention and treatment
- Removes ticks quickly, safely, and easily
- Specially developed gripping jaws (for nymphs too)
- Minimal risk of damaging ticks
- Includes two alcohol swabs for disinfecting the bite location after the tick has been removed
Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 135mm
Weight : 25g
- Hold the tweezers with your thumb and middle finger and use your index finger to press on the rear end of the tweezers; the grab mechanism will now open.
- Place the grab mechanism carefully over the tick – as closely as possible to the skin – and then allow the grab mechanism to close.
- Then, with a few gentle tugs, pull the tick out vertically from the skin.
- Disinfect the location of the tick bite and put the date of the bite in your diary.