Whether you're taking a trip out to hot, exotic places or just heading somewhere local,
we can help you find the protection and comfort to turn a good holiday into a great one.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more great items for fantastic value from our Ebay listings.
Care Plus Lightweight Bell Mosquito Net R.R.P. £34.99
The Mosquito Net Light Weight Bell Impregnated net is ideal for the world traveler. It is up to 20% lighter
than the regular Bell net. The Light Weight Bell is an impregnated net, suitable for 1 or 2 persons, is
bell-shaped and has one attachment point. It has a stable form thanks to the built-in flexible ring in the
The supplied attachment kit, consisting of string, attachment hooks, nails, and safety pins, makes any
mosquito net easy to hang up. Above the bed, install an attachment point or span a horizontal wire to
which the net can be attached.
- Ideal for the world traveller
- Up to 20% lighter than the regular Bell
- Suitable for 1 or 2 persons
- Optimum protection against (malaria) mosquitoes
- The long-lasting Durallin® impregnation remains effective up to 3 years
- Stable form thanks to the built-in flexible ring in the peak
- Easy to hang up, only one attachment point
- Supplied suspension kit
- Manufactured in accordance with WHO guidelines
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height) : 270 x 225cm
- Pack Size : 90 x 230 x 320mm
- Weight : 485g
- Mesh Size : 156, 75 denier
DURALLIN Long-Lasting Impregnation:
Our impregnated mosquito nets provide optimum protection against insects and other arthropods. Stinging insects
do not only disrupt a good night's sleep but can also transmit various diseases such as malaria, yellow fever and
dengue fever. We recommend an impregnated bed net for long-distance trips to areas with a malaria risk. Malaria
mosquitoes (Anopheles species) are mostly active between sunset and sunrise. We recommend you hang up the
impregnated net preferably before sunset in a well-ventilated area.
Care Plus mosquito nets are manufactured entirely in line with the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization
(WHO). This means that all impregnated mosquito nets are manufactured with a mesh size of 156 holes per square
inch (2.54 cm), a fibre thickness of 75 denier, and a quadrilateral, material-saving rhombus mesh pattern.
Impregnation ensures that mosquitoes (including malaria mosquitoes) do not land on the net or bite through it. Thanks
to our sustainable Durallin® technology, the contact insecticide Permethrin (CAS 52645-53-1) adheres to the mosquito
net . Despite the minimal impregnation dosage, we guarantee optimum protection against mosquitoes. The long-lasting
impregnation remains effective up to 3 years. We recommend that you use impregnated nets in a well-ventilated area
and wash your hands after contact. Keep impregnated nets out of reach of children. The availability of impregnated
mosquito nets depends on local biocide regulations.
Our nets are made from durable polyester fibre. All Durallin® impregnated bed nets and bug sheets can’t be washed.
Always store the net in its accompanying bag in a dark place. Keep impregnated nets out of reach of children. Tip! Take
the environment into consideration if you wish to throw away an impregnated net. Consult your local authority to find a
nearby collection point for chemical waste.
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 1SN, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within one working day of payment.
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item.
- Economy Delivery services will often leave the parcels in a safe place if you are out when they deliver,
we recommend leaving delivery instructions when you place your order in the case that you are away
when the package arrives.
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 15 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.