Panama Jack Kid's Continuous Clear Spray Sunscreen is a rub-free, fast drying, non-greasy, clear spray that provides quick and easy protection from the sun. Spray at any angle for quick and even coverage - ideal for those hard to reach places like your back, and for children who just won't keep still long enough for you to apply and rub in a sun cream or lotion.
- SPF50 Rating
- UV-A & UV-B protection
- Water and Sweat resistant formula
- Easy continuous spray action without the need for pumping
- Supplied in a 177ml canister.
Apply liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
- Dimensions : 185 x 52 x 52mm
- Weight : 200g
- Contents : 177ml
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Kids SPF 50 - Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 4%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2.75%
Kids SPF 50 - Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Fragrance, Polyester-8, SD Alcohol 40-B, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer