Whether you're taking a trip out to hot, exotic places or just heading somewhere local,
we can help you find the protection and comfort to turn a good holiday into a great one.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more great items for fantastic value from our Ebay listings.
Snugpak Jungle Bag R.R.P. £44.95
The Snugpak Jungle Bag is a sleeping bag designed with hot, humid conditions in mind. Compact and lightweight,
with a pack size of 18 x 15 x 15cm, the Jungle Bag provides a minimal burden on travellers whilst providing them
a great deal of comfort in temperatures close to 7°C. Available with either Right or Left hand zip, the Jungle Bag
also comes with a zip at the bottom of the rectangular-shaped bag, allowing it to be opened up fully and used as
Combined with an in-built mosquito net, the warm-season developed Jungle Bag is the perfect culmination of
comfort and protection for tropical environments.
Note: Left-Hand zips are best for Right-handed owners, and vice versa.
- Suitable for Spring and Summer seasons
- Ultra-lightweight Travelsoft fibre filling
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Built-in mosquito net and hidden pocket
- Side and bottom zip allows for the bag to be used as a quilt
- Anti-bacterial fabrics throughout
- Machine washable
- Ideal for Warmer and Tropical climates.
Travelsoft, ultra-lightweight high-loft insulation : produced to Snugpak's specifications, the ultra-lightweight
high-loft fibres provide less bulk of fill and compress efficiently, however, they still provide the insulation
required, retain heat when wet and are fully washable - making Travelsoft the perfect fill for this adventure
travel sleeping bag.
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 3TX, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within one working day of payment.
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item.
- Economy Delivery services will often leave the parcels in a safe place if you are out when they deliver,
we recommend leaving delivery instructions when you place your order in the case that you are away
when the package arrives.
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 15 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.