Whether you're taking a trip out to hot, exotic places or just heading somewhere local,
we can help you find the protection and comfort to turn a good holiday into a great one.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more great items for fantastic value from our Ebay listings.
Snugnut Hat - Olive R.R.P. £29.95
A hat that's great for outdoor walking, activities, working and sleeping in! It benefits from the same high-performance fabric as Snugpak's sleeping bags. With its 'deer-stalker' style, it gives you the option of extra warmth and protection from the elements by releasing the side sections to cover the ears.
Being exceptionally lightweight and able to be stuffed into its pack when not needed means that this is a necessity when it comes to your kit. When you're out camping, it's the ultimate in daytime style and comfortable nighttime head-wear to keep out the chills.
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
- Measures up to head size 64cm
- Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - TS1 is a lightweight polyester fabric with a suede finish, which uses a combination of yarns with different thicknesses. Microfibre yarns (less than 1 decitex) go on the outside and Macrofibre (3 decitex) go on the inside
- Insulation (100% Polyester) - Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 3TX, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
- directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within one working day of payment.
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item.
- Economy Delivery services will often leave the parcels in a safe place if you are out when they deliver,
we recommend leaving delivery instructions when you place your order in the case that you are away
when the package arrives.
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 30 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.