The Snugpak Stratosphere is one man bivvi shelter, much smaller than a standard tent but with all the features. It comes complete with seven ultralight alloy stakes (six and one spare), to create a spacious canopy around the head, leaving plenty of
room to manoeuvre and good breathable access.
The Stratosphere packs into its own compression sack and when packed together (including tent pegs) weighs little over 1kg making it lightweight and practical. Fully zipped with roll away No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net in front of
hood and meshed ventilation section at back.
- Zip: 3/4length side zip
- Fabric Outer: 50D Nylon Rip stop (5000mm HH) Highly Breathable (5000g/ m2 Moisture Permeability)
- Fabric Bottom: 70D Nylon Taffeta with PU coating (8000mm HH) (bath tub style)
- Poles: 8.5 mm Aluminium (Outside diameter) with screw lock tip
- Seams are waterproof and taped
- Ultra compact 1 Person shelter
- No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Small Pack size
- Ultralight alloy pegs
Colour : Olive
Dimensions : 230cm (l) x 106cm (w) x 49cm (h)
Flysheet : 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh Fabric Outer
Inner Tent : 50D Nylon Rip stop (5000mm HH)
Pack Weight: 1130g / 40oz
Packsize: 31cm x 14cm / 12" X 6"
Pitch type: Fly-First
Doors: Single-point side entry
Vents: 1 meshed vent
Supplied with 7 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares (6 + 1 Spare Stakes)
Supplied with a compression stuff sack
Supplied with a basic repair kit
- Outer Fabric: 50D 100% nylon ripstop with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- Rollaway mosquito net 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh in the front of the hood. No-see-um netting 1600 holes per square inch
- Groundsheet: 210D 100% nylon with (8000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating, bathtub style.
- Waterproof Taped Seams