Whether you're taking a trip out to hot, exotic places or just heading somewhere local,
we can help you find the protection and comfort to turn a good holiday into a great one.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more great items for fantastic value from our Ebay listings.
Snugpak Travelpak 2 Sleeping Bag R.R.P. £44.95
The Snugpak Travelpak 2 Sleeping Bag is an ideal compromise between weight, size and temperature comfort.
With a weight of 1.1kg and a compressed size of 19cm x 19cm x 19cm this sleeping bag is still perfect for travel
but will protect you from nightime temperatures as low as 2°C, making this sleeping bag useful for destinations
across the globe. Like the rest of the Travelpak range this sleeping bag comes equipped with a built-in mosquito
net that will roll and stash away when not required and, furthermore, the sleeping bag can be entirely sealed when
not in use, helping to ensure that you do not have any unexpected creepy-crawly company later in the evening.
This sleeping bag is also equipped with a secret pocket for added security and its own compression stuff sack
- Ultra-lightweight Hex Rip Stop Nylon Fabric and Travelsoft fibre filling
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Built-in mosquito net and hidden pocket
- Snugfit hood (similar to a jacket hold) and hanging tabs (for airing and drying)
- Anti-bacterial fabrics throughout
- Machine washable
- Ideal for UK and warmer climates
Hex Rip Stock'Paratex Antibacterial : provides a lightweight, water repellent casing, produced exactly to
Travelsoft, ultra-lightweight high-loft insulation : produced to Snugpak's specifications, the ultra-lightweight
high-loft fibres provide less bulk of fill and compress efficiently, however, they still provide the insulation
required, retain heat when wet and are fully washable - making Travelsoft the perfect fill for this adventure
travel sleeping bag.
Paratex Antibacterial : provides a reduction of odours and discourages the growth of bacteria without impacting
upon the base fabric wicking properties and high breathability.
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 1SN, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within one working day of payment.
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item.
- Economy Delivery services will often leave the parcels in a safe place if you are out when they deliver,
we recommend leaving delivery instructions when you place your order in the case that you are away
when the package arrives.
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 15 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.