The Snugpak Travelpak Traveller sleeping bag is designed specifically to be compact and lightweight. Witha pack size of just 18 x 15 x 15cm, the Traveller provides a minimal burden on storage space whilst providing a great deal of comfort in warmer temperatures (around 7°C). Available in either Right or Left hand zip, the
Traveller has an extra zip at the bottom of the rectangular-shaped bag, allowing it to be opened up fully and used as a blanket.
Combined with an in-built mosquito net, the minimal space-requirement this sleeping bag is the perfect culmination of comfort and protection for warm summer exploration and outings.
Top Tip-Left-Hand zips are best for Right-handed owners, and vice versa.
- Suitable for Spring and Summer seasons
- Ultra-lightweight Travelsoft fibre filling
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Built-in mosquito net and hidden pocket
- Side and bottom zip allows for the bag to be used as a quilt
- Anti-bacterial fabrics throughout
- Machine washable
- Ideal for warmer climates and temperatures
Colour : Petrol Blue
Shape : Rectangular (Left or Right Zip + Bottom Zip)
Weight : 900g
Length : 220cm
Width : Foot 80cm / Shoulder 80cm
Pack Size (fully compressed) : 18 x 15 x 15cm
Temperature Range : Comfort 7°C / Low 2°C
Outer Fabric : Micro Diamond
Inner Fabric: Paratex Antibacterial
- Outer Fabric: Hex Rip Stock'Paratex Antibacterial : provides a lightweight, water repellent casing, produced exactly to Snugpak's specifications.
- Filling: Travelsoft, ultra-lightweight high-loft insulation : produced to Snugpak's specifications, the ultra-lightweight high-loft fibres provide less bulk of fill and compress efficiently, however, they still provide the insulation required, retain heat when wet and are fully washable - making Travelsoft the perfect fill for this adventure travel sleeping bag.
- Lining: Paratex Antibacterial : provides a reduction of odours and discourages the growth of bacteria without impacting upon the base fabric wicking properties and high breathability.