T3 - Classic Hat (Khaki) R.R.P. £70.00
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years (when registered)
- UPF50+ sun protection rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Machine washable
- Made in Canada
T3 Snap-up Hat : 100 % Cotton Duck (Mildew resistant and water repellent)
Certified to block 98% of harmful UVA / UVB rays plus an Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50+ (the maximum rating)
- If you happen to be local (or close to) IP33 3TX, Bury St. Edmunds, we'll be happy to have you collect
directly from our store, if you prefer.
- Items are dispatched within two working days of payment
- Deliveries are insured for the value of the item
- For customers in rural areas, we recommend you select postage via Royal Mail, as this can be more
convenient when items are delivered when you are out, due to the more local nature of Post Offices
when compared to courier depots.
- We are happy to accept returns within 15 days of Order. Items should be returned in the condition in
which they were received, complete with tags, in either the original packaging or a subsequent packaging
that provides ensured protection during the returns process.
- Find Your Hat Size
In order for you to get the best from your Tilley Hat it is very important that it be properly sized. If you need to take a measurement, please follow the instructions found beneath the following table.
If you already know your regular UK hat size, then please ask for one size larger when you order your Tilley. For instance, if you're sure you're a 7 1/4, order a 7 3/8 (Tilley hats use Canadian sizes which are slightly smaller than their UK counterparts).
|6 ⁷ / ₈||21 ⁵ / ₈||55|
|7 ¹ / ₈||22 ³ / ₈||57|
|7 ¹ / ₄||22 ³ / ₄||58|
|7 ³ / ₈||23 ¹ / ₈||59|
|7 ¹ / ₂||23 ¹ / ₂||60|
|7 ⁵ / ₈||23 ⁷ / ₈||61|
|7 ³ / ₄||24 ¹ / ₄||61.5|
|7 ⁷ / ₈||24 ⁵ / ₈||62.5|
To find your hat size, use a tape measure and draw it right around your head. For the best-looking and most comfortable fit, please make sure that the bottom of the tape touches your eyebrows while resting level around your head. Hold it there comfortably and do not pull tight. Refer to the above chart to find your Tilley Hat size. If you are in between two sizes then it will generally be best to pick the larger hat size - Tilley Hats are designed to fit comfortably loose, they should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead!
For the proper fit, you should be able to easily insert two fingers, flat, between the middle of your forehead and the front of your Tilley Hat. The Hat should be loose enough so that you can rotate it to the left and right, and lift it up and down, without friction on your forehead. When it’s windy, then use the cord.