Waxed cotton develops it's own character over time & use to create your unique history in the fabric itself. With a' double pass' of wax on the Outback Waxed Cotton Hat to be extra thorough a quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish.
- Durable enough to last a lifetime
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- It’s washable! Made with a synthetic wax finish that can stand up to washings
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character - this fabric will age with you
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
To find your hat size, use a tape measure and draw it right around your head. For the best-looking and most comfortable fit, please make sure that the bottom of the tape touches your eyebrows while resting level around your head. Hold it there comfortably and do not pull tight. Refer to the above chart to find your Tilley Hat size. If you are in between two sizes then it will generally be best to pick the larger hat size - Tilley Hats are designed to fit comfortably loose, they should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead!
For the proper fit, you should be able to easily insert two fingers, flat, between the middle of your forehead and the front of your Tilley Hat. The Hat should be loose enough so that you can rotate it to the left and right, and lift it up and down, without friction on your forehead.
|6 ⁷ / ₈||21 ⁵ / ₈||55|
|7 ¹ / ₈||22 ³ / ₈||57|
|7 ¹ / ₄||22 ³ / ₄||58|
|7 ³ / ₈||23 ¹ / ₈||59|
|7 ¹ / ₂||23 ¹ / ₂||60|
|7 ⁵ / ₈||23 ⁷ / ₈||61|
|7 ³ / ₄||24 ¹ / ₄||61.5|
|7 ⁷ / ₈||24 ⁵ / ₈||62.5|
Tilley Code : TWC7
Brim Size : Front: 2 5/8”; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight : 99g
100% cotton with wax finish.
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.