The Chamonix Gore-Tex Glove by Trekmates is an incredibly great value waterproof glove for cold, wet weather. Featuring synthetic hollowfibre insulation and a brushed microfleece lining for warmth and comfort, the Chamonix GTX Glove will protect your extremities from the elements of outside. The Chamonix GTX Glove is a brilliant general all-purpose glove particularly suited to hill and low-level walking. The Gore-Tex lining ensures waterproof performance along with a durable and dexterous outer with touchscreen compatibility.
Well known for providing long-lasting, comfortable weather protection you can trust, GORE-TEX® products are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable - maximising protection and comfort for the wearer.
GORE-TEX + Gore Active Technology:
Enduring weather protection and comfort, balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management. Your hands stay warmer when it's cold, and drier when you perspire. This is made possible through the whole system of inner lining, membrane and outer material being optimised for enhanced breathability, increasing comfort in a wider range of temperatures and activity levels.
- Durable and flexible, water-resistant polyamide outer
- GORE-TEX® technology is durably waterproof, windproof and breathable
- GORE-TEX® + Gore active technology for increased breathability
- 80gm/m2 polyester hollowfibre insulation
- Brushed microfleece lining for comfort
- Durable PU leather palm and stretch finger joints
- Pre-curved fingers for performance fit
- Elasticated wrist with drawcord adjuster retains warmth
- Touch screen compatible