The new Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for those with a healthy, on-the-go lifestyle - a red and black style to strike an active look, squeezy shell offering a quicker flow rate, and also features our new, hygienic click lid. Created with the active lifestyle in mind and specifically for the needs of cyclists, this is the first water purifier that has been specifically designed to fit on bike bottle racks.
Each filter gives 200 litres of clean water (removing up to 99.9999% of water contaminants!) and, assuming you use it to drink 2 litres every day, the replaceable filter lasts an estimated 3 months. The active bottle, like the rest of the range, is also completely BPA free, so you can be assured that what you drink from the bottle is pure.
- Capacity is 75cls/750mls
- The 3-in-1 Filter lasts 200 litres
- Lightweight design weighs 137 grams
- New hygienic click lid with single-hand flip cap action
- 'Squeezy' bottle is great for active use
- Semi-transparent material so the user can view the contents
- Measurement markings embossed on the side of the bottle
- Removable carabiner clip for attachment where needed
- New branding silicon band and second indent band. This second indent ensures that when squeezed, the mouth of the bottle is not distorted and is a functional feature.
- Food grade LDPE materials used, approved by the FDA ( Food and Drink Administration in the USA) and approved for repeat use on food and beverages.
1 Active Bottle
1 Patented replaceable Water To Go Filter, already installed
Instructions found on packaging
Bottle Size : 25 x 7 x 7cm
Pack Size : 28 x 8.5 x 8.5cm
Bottle Weight: 137g (with filter in)
Pack Weight : 150g